Exclusive legal representation for discerning clients.

Criminal & White Collar Defense

94% of criminal defendants accept Guilty Plea “bargains”. Attorney Shahrestani is most interested in the other 6% seeking Not Guilty Verdicts.

 

 
My son is home and he is enrolled in college and doing very well. We still thank you for all of your help from the bottom of our hearts.
— Mother of a Criminal Defense Client, 2009.
 

 

Criminal & White Collar Defense


My Criminal Defense law practice espouses various matters including Violent Crimes, Robbery, Rape, Drug Crimes, and White Collar Crime. I offer aggressive and intuitive Criminal Defense representation in complex legal cases with persistence, cutting-edge research, and expedience for clients seeking the very best representation.

When Criminal cases also involve related Civil Lawsuits such as Investment Fraud or Corporate Law transactions, litigation, and arbitration, I am well-suited to deal with such matters in the courtroom. Few lawyers can provide such dynamic legal representation in both Criminal Defense and Civil Lawsuits. Having an attorney who can handle such related matters is not only a practical advantage but oftentimes a necessity. Your Criminal Defense attorney must fully understand these inter-related issues in order to provide you the best defense. In sum, I am thoroughly committed to protecting my clients.

I possess a potent ability to carefully choose litigation support professionals such as forensic accounting professionals, private investigators, expert witnesses, psychologists, criminal justice consultants, jury consultants, information technology and software specialists, biological forensic specialists, media consultants, and public image consultants to offer clients with cutting-edge legal representation and all the advantages they require in criminal investigations, lawsuits, appeals, and related civil lawsuits and public media relations.

 


Ali Shahrestani

About the Attorney

Offering exclusive representation for discerning clients throughout CA, NY, MA, DC, and WA, Attorney Ali Shahrestani accepts individual, corporate, high-stakes, and high-conflict litigation and transactional matters in Divorce & Child Custody, Education Law, Business & Contracts, and Criminal Defense.

Serving bicoastal and international clientele, Mr. Shahrestani is fluent in French, Italian, Spanish, and Farsi. He offers clients his passionate advocacy, clear and consistent communications, and true professionalism.

 
 

Consult with the attorney today.

Mr. Shahrestani welcomes you to set-up an Initial Consultation during which you’ll discuss your case and a possible legal strategy that will seek to optimize your case’s strengths and work through its weaknesses. Mr. Shahrestani focuses on giving you the most aggressive and creative legal representation available, working hard to perform all the necessary tasks to help maximize your chances of success, while seeking to keep costs and fees affordable.

 
cardinal_1200x600.png